Lessons for children:
Whether your children are native speakers of the English language or are learning English as an additional language, we provide lessons in groups of maximum 5 children to accommodate your needs.
Price List for Lessons from One to Five people:
Sixteen and under
- 1 person: CHF 80 per 60 min.
- 2 people: CHF 60 per person per 60 min.
- 3 people: CHF 50 per person per 60 min.
- 4 people: CHF 40 per person per 60 min.
- 5 people: CHF 30 per person per 60 min.
If you do not mind being in a group of 2 to 5 people, then the fee per hour, person is CHF 45.00.
Non - Refundable Registration Fee: CHF 60 per person (when a contract is renewed within 90 days of its end date, then a new registration fee is NOT charged.
For members of the same family or reference to a new client, there is a 5% discount on the fee.
Minimum Pre-Payment: Twenty (20) 60 - minute lessons.
Birthday Parties click here.
The story behind our logo:
The emblem we have chosen combines the Canadian maple leaf and the Swiss cross, both of which are found on the flags of these countries. The word Network means exactly that: we engage a vast network of teachers and collaborators from around the world to provide our students with top class services and skills.
At the same time, we will be forever grateful to Greece; our family roots and the home of our very first school, the Loras English Academy.
Nearby parking spaces:
- General-Guisan-Strasse 4, 6300 Zug Arena Underground Parking with 120 spaces
- Alongside Allmendstrasse and St.-Johannes-Strasse Several Open Area parking spaces
- Hertizentrum Open Area Parking (free of charge)